The Three Rivers Healthy Hub runs from ASCEND’s Step Up building at 39 Oxhey Drive, South Oxhey. The Hub provides free information, advice and support to help you stay healthy and well. It also runs a programme of activities (currently virtual), which are detailed on our events page.
Through our hub you can get help to:-
- manage your weight
- give up smoking
- look after your mental health
- cut down on your drinking
- become more active
- get healthy eating advice
- reduce drug use and dependency
- join community groups and activities
- access Citizens Advice service
- get support as a carer
- find out about health events
Our IGNITE Programme, supported by The National Lottery Community Fund complements the Healthy Hub, supporting the Loneliness Campaign, primarily for those aged 50+ who want to make new friends in the area. It is also currently virtual, providing a series of talks, virtual courses/ self support groups and our weekly Zooming Cafe. Please contact Jane Drury, our Health and Wellbeing Co-ordinator for more details on 07483 104911.